Dr. Stella Epey
Her present occupation poses as the Health Care Administrator and owner of ACHS.
She has a Doctorate in Anthropology, in Theology, and in Healthcare Administration with a concentration in long-term care, and currently pursuing a doctorate in healthcare administration with a concentration in gerontology.
She demonstrates very high quality in the selection of facilities and professional decor, and the settings are warm and welcoming. Documentation is highly detailed and thorough. Plans for services/programs lend themselves to future growth, expansion, and development.
She has a great passion to serve people with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and the elderly of all ages. She came highly ranked with zero deficiencies during accreditation with CARF International.
International Accreditations by CARF International:
- Licensed as a Level 3 RSA service provide by OHCQ.
- Licensed as a DDA provider by the Department Of Developmental Disability Administration.
- Licensed as a DDA service provider by OHCQ.
- Licensed as an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic by BHA and accreditated by CARF International.
- Licensed as a PRP provider by BHA and accreditated by CARF International.
- Licensed as a 3.1 Residential service by BHA and accreditated by CARF International.
- Licensed as a Substance Abuse Treatment provider by BHA and accreditated by CARF International.
Areas of Strength During Accreditation:
CARF found that Amazing Care Health Services LLC demonstrated the following strengths:
- Amazing Care Health Services’ owner/founder brings a wide range of professional experiences, both clinical and administrative, to the development of programs and services in the organization.
- Amazing Care Health Services demonstrates very high quality in the selection of facilities and professional décor, and the settings are warm and welcoming. Documentation is highly detailed and thorough. Plans for
services/programs lend themselves to future growth, expansion, and development.
- Amazing Care Health Services is located on a public transportation route that is accessible in front of the administrative/outpatient services site.
- Amazing Care Health Services has adopted the use of accounting software for its financial recordkeeping.
- Amazing Care Health Services has implemented numerous COVID-19 virus prevention strategies, including the development of procedures, supplies at entrances, and monitoring of the health of clients and staff members.
Meet Our Team
We hold highly competent healthcare professionals as part of our team
Bishop Andreas Epey
Ms. Mayuk Oben
Ms. Shallom Epey
HR Manager (BSc)
Ms. Bate_Epok Gladys
Registered Nurse (DON)
Staff Team Lead
Ms. Estrelita Stanfield
Charge Nurse (BSN)
Ms. Maria Brown
Therapist (Team Lead)
Ms. Olufunke Taiwo
Psychiatric Nurse (Team Lead)
How do I know if my loved one is cared for by skilled and professional caregivers?
Here at Amazing Care, our tenured Client Services Managers review all your needs and recruit qualified professionals. We adhere to a thorough screening process which includes; An in-person interview, skill testing, drug testing, criminal background check, reference, and license verification. This enables us to select insured, well-qualified, and experienced caregivers suitable for your most demanding requirements. We take pride in providing excellent customer services to both caregivers and clients.
What do you expect from Amazing Care competent nurses and caregivers?
With Amazing care, you can expect the following:
- Quality and experience
- Immediate response times
- Highest caliber healthcare professionals
- Support to your standards and requirements
- Superior customer service
What does our professional nursing team entail?
Our Professional Nursing Team entails of:
- MA psychology/counseling.