Addiction counseling session
We provide sessions of guided meditation to patients with the goal of mindfulness.
We promote the highest quality care for individuals with mental illness, substance use disorders, and their families. To also promote psychiatric education through Psychotherapy-Therapy, paired with medication to effectively promote recovery of our clients.
To meet your specific care needs, we design a customized care plan, ranging from a few hours a day to 24/7 care. We help maintain a safe, comfortable home environment to ensure your loved one can thrive in a familiar place and avoid agitation.
Our services may include:
- Substance Abuse/ Drug Addiction treatment Counseling. (SUD Services)
- Outpatient Mental Health Clinic ( OMHC)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program ( PRP) for both Adults and Minors
- Community Housing (3.1 Residential Services) Opportunities
* Mental health – outpatient clinic and sud treatment centers are open from Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m
Residential housing open from Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m